Quick Link

Friday, February 27, 2009

Key to Your Heart

Here are my latest items for this month. I have new materials in my stock and one of it is the KEY! I have plenty more like the stars, shells etc but I've yet think about the design. Do come check out in my next post too.

item code: KTMH001, RM 10.00

item code: KTMH002, RM 10.00
item code: FCE001, RM 5.00

item code: GWBN001, RM 25.00

Hot items in the last weekend market, I sold plenty of these series necklace and this one was produced later on.


item code: PLN011, RM 25.00
Hot items in the last weekend market, I sold plenty of these series of necklaces and this one was produced much later on.


item code: FCB003, RM 10.00
That's all for now. I'm looking forward to create much unique and special designs. I hope to get feedback from my wonderful readers and viewer as well.

No comments: