Quick Link

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Good Start at Jaya 33 weekend market

Time flies so fast and my first action in a weekend market finally over. Overall, it was a good start and it has really boost my confident. People really like my stuff, Yay!
And I also had a great time partnering with my friend Wai Yee who also owns chatterbeads, during the whole 3 days. The experience was valuable and I met great new friends as well along the way :-)

Wai Yee was preparing the labels for the product displayed on the first day of the weekend market


I'm very thankful my family and many of my friend who has helped me to make this happened and all the support they have gave. This is very important to me. Just wanna let them know I'll do the same for them whenever they need me there.

The display we set for the weekend market

Earrings on display, they go fast!

Series of necklace and bracelet.

What I've learned in this weekend market was valuable, at least now I know more what style that people prefer more and ways of presenting my products. And now i'm even more determined to make not only nice jewelleries but they shall be amazing.

This is only a beginning, there are more work need to be done. I will be back again to the weekend market in the during Valentine weekend next year! At the meantime, I will explore more! Wish me luck!


No comments: